Pro Sport Cushion is a in-situ latex cushioned sports surface system. Designed specifically for high-level play and coaching. The cushion surface offers players comfort, slip resistance and consistent (true/uniform) ball bounce.
The pro Sport Cushion system is waterproof, non-fading and can be applied to both asphalt and concrete surfaces. Manufactured from selected premium 100% acrylic solvent free resins, recycled rubber, light stable oxide pigments, and a unique combination of reinforcing powders and aggregates.
The finished surface provides durability, performance and is resilient to demanding global weather conditions. The Pro Sport Cushion system of 1 resurfacer coat, 1 to 3 coats of cushion, 2 filler coats and finally a single finish coat.
Lines for single-use or multi-sports use can be applied. All of the products in this range are manufactured entirely in the UK, therefore reducing our customer carbon footprint.
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Netball Courts
Pro Sport Cushion is applied using a 900mm flexible squeegee (50 to 70 drurometer) in a perpendicular direction to the playing net. Alternating direction for each subsequent coat.
Pro Sport Resurfacer wear layers are applied using a 900mm flexible squeegee (50 to 70 drurometer) in a perpendicular direction to the playing net. While the finish coat is applied parallel to the playing net using a 900mm squeegee brush.
- Dependant on surface and ambient temperature, humidity and the mix design used.
- Cushion coat touch dry within3 to 6 hours under optimum outdoor conditions.
- Resurfacer and colour coat touch dry within 2 to 4 hours under optimum outdoor conditions.
- Sanding and scraping should be left for 6+ hours, preferably overnight.
- In door surfaces need to be well ventilated and the use of fans are recommended.
- Only 1 coat per day on indoor surfaces.
- Do not apply if rain is forcast.
- Do not apply if surface temperature is above 40 degrees C or below 15 degrees C.
- New laid tarmacadam requires a minimum of 14 days to cure.
- New laid concrete surfaces require a minimum of 28 days to cure.
- Allow each application to fully dry before subsequent work is carried out.
- Courts are not to be opened for 5 days
- Pro sports Hardcourt will not prevent substrate cracks from occurring on new/old surfaces.
- Do not store in direct sunlight. Keep from freezing.