Pro Sport Cushion is a in-situ latex cushioned sports surface system. Designed specifically for high level play and coaching. The cushion surface offers players comfort, slip resistance and consistent (true/uniform) ball bounce. The pro Sport Cushion system is waterproof, non fading and can be applied to both asphalt and concrete surfaces. Manufactured from selected premium 100% acrylic solvent free resins, recycled rubber, light stable oxide pigments, and a unique combination of reinforcing powders and aggregates. The finished surface provides durability, performance and is resilient to demanding global weather conditions. The Pro Sport Cushion system of 1 resurfacer coat, 1 to 3 coats of cushion, 2 filler coats and finally a single finish coat.
Lines for single use or multi sports use can be applied. All of the products in this range are manufactured entirely in the UK, therefore reducing our customer carbon footprint.
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Netball Courts
Pro Sport Cushion is applied using a 900mm flexible squeegee (50 to 70 drurometer) in a perpendicular direction to the playing net. Alternating direction for each subsequent coat.
Pro Sport Resurfacer wear layers are applied using a 900mm flexible squeegee (50 to 70 drurometer) in a perpendicular direction to the playing net. While the finish coat is applied parallel to the playing net using a 900mm squeegee brush.
- Dependant on surface and ambient temperature, humidity and the mix design used.
- Cushion coat touch dry within3 to 6 hours under optimum outdoor conditions.
- Resurfacer and colour coat touch dry within 2 to 4 hours under optimum outdoor conditions.
- Sanding and scraping should be left for 6+ hours, preferably overnight.
- In door surfaces need to be well ventilated and the use of fans are recommended.
- Only 1 coat per day on indoor surfaces.
- Do not apply if rain is forcast.
- Do not apply if surface temperature is above 40 degrees C or below 15 degrees C.
- New laid tarmacadam requires a minimum of 14 days to cure.
- New laid concrete surfaces require a minimum of 28 days to cure.
- Allow each application to fully dry before subsequent work is carried out.
- Courts are not to be opened for 5 days
- Pro sports Hardcourt will not prevent substrate cracks from occurring on new/old surfaces.
- Do not store in direct sunlight. Keep from freezing.