Acrylic Hardcourt is a non porous colourful sports system. The acrylic coating is waterproof and non fading and can be applied to both asphalt and concrete surfaces. Manufactured from selected premium 100% acrylic resins, light stable oxide pigments, and a unique combination of reinforcing powders and aggregates. The finished surface provides durability, performance and is resilient to demanding global weather conditions. The Hardcourt system consists of 1 resurfacer coat, 2 filler coats and finally a single finished coat. Lines for single use or multi sports use can be applied. All of the products in this range are manufactured entirely in the UK, therefore reducing our customer carbon footprint.
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Netball Courts
- Playgrounds & Pathways
Dark Green, Light Green, Terracotta, Light Blue, Dark Blue.
Resurfacer and wear layers are applied using a 900mm flexible squeegee (50 to 70 drurometer) in a perpendicular direction to the playing net. While the finish coat is applied parallel to the playing net using a 900mm squeegee brush.
- Dependant on surface and ambient temperature, humidity and the mix design used.
- Touch dry within 2 to 4 hours under optimum outdoor conditions.
- Sanding and scraping should be left for 6+ hours, preferably overnight.
- In door surfaces need to be well ventilated and the use of fans are recommended.
- Do not apply if rain is forcast.
- Do not apply if surface temperature is above 40 degrees C or below 15 degrees C.
- New laid tarmacadam requires a minimum of 14 days to cure.
- New laid concrete surfaces require a minimum of 28 days to cure.
- Allow each application to fully dry before subsequent work is carried out.
- Courts are not to be opened for 5 days
- Pro sports Hardcourt will not prevent substrate cracks from occurring on new/old surfaces.
- Do not store in direct sunlight. Keep from freezing.